Wheel thrown on the potter’s wheel and inspired by the natural curves and variations of pebbles, our matchstick holder may be used to store matches and as a unique decorative object on its own.
Each piece is entirely hand crafted. It is wheel thrown on a potter’s wheel, trimmed, fired, hand glazed, re-fired, and polished to give it its’ unique character.
- Diameter: 3”
- Height: 2”
- Wheel thrown stoneware
- Matchstick Holder
- Striking sticker on bottom of base
- Matches sold separately
- Hand wash or dust with soft cloth
- Variations in dimensions and glazes are intentional on this piece to mimic variations of pebbles. The one you receive will not be the same as the image shown. No two will look alike and will be entirely unique.
- Matchstick holder functions to store matches and is meant for decoration. May use with strike anywhere or safety matches.
- Our philosophy centers around quality home goods that may be repurposed, reused, and reimagined in many forms. May be used for items other than matches such as small floral or greenery and to store small items.