HIGH THERMAL RESISTANCE
Molten borosilicate glass is blown and finished in an annealing oven for further durability. Our pieces are more heat-resistant, non-porous, and eco-friendly than traditional soda-lime glass
Our organic glass is absent of any toxic heavy metals such as lead. All our pieces and packaging are created with sustainability practices in mind.
Luma & Co. uses the highest quality, premium materials from world-renowned glassmakers from Germany and the Czech Republic that are precious and chemically stable due to its high quartz content.
HAND CRAFTED & Formed
Your glass piece has its own story to tell. Mouth blown and hand
formed by our master glassblowers, they are a tangible encapsulation of an artist’s time and energy.
Individually hand blown glass with distinctive ridged features create a soothing candlelight glow. May be used to showcase your favorite candle. Reflects and brings artisanal warmth to flickering candlelight.
- 3 1/2" Diameter x 5" Height
- Accommodates up to a 2 1/2"-diameter, 3 1/2"-height candle --candle sold separately--
- Borosilicate Glass Photophore Candle Cloche
- Hand blown glass
- Wood base in black
- Hand wash glass; dust wood with soft, dry cloth
- Packaged in a magnetic closure gift box with eco-friendly, BPA-free foam
Each piece is individually hand constructed from fine borosilicate glass which is far more heat-resistant, non-porous, and eco-friendly than traditional soda-lime glass.
• We suggest referring to sizing details if you want them to fit a particular candle you own. Candles should be under 2 1/2" in diameter and 3 1/2” in height. Designed for votive candles and tea lights. Will not fit 3 wick candle varieties.
• The perfect accessory for any candle lover.
• Our philosophy centers around quality home goods that may be repurposed, reused, and reimagined in many forms. May house items other than candles.
• Each piece is individually hand-blown and one-of-a-kind in uniqueness. An art piece on its own, it is crafted with the utmost attention to detail where you may find slight variations in appearance. Dimensions are approximate.